Monday, April 8, 2013

Lost and Not Found


He-Man lost his keys. His keys consist of: office keys, house keys and car keys. So the office and house keys are easily replaced and the car keys would be too if he hadn't lost the extra set a few months ago and then never had a 'spare' set made.
This makes me extremely angry because 1) he is constantly losing something. His keys, wallet, hat, some important document, etc. 2) I have a great little basket by the door he uses for him to put his keys, wallet, etc in. Does he use it? Nope. Very rarely does he use that cute basket. 3) it's just one more thing to remind me that my 37 year old husband is really 14.
So, yes, Mr. Locksmith, please come re-key his car and let us pay you an exuberant amount of money, that could be better used somewhere else, because B has looked high and low and still cannot find them.

Wanna guess where my keys are? Yep, in my cute basket by the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment