Sunday, March 31, 2013

First Post Ramblings

I am not new to Blog Land. I've been lurking for quite a while so I decided to start my own. I have a tendency to jump on whatever ever wagon is passing by without really thoroughly checking it out first - which has gotten me into some trouble over the years. So in an effort to jump off a wagon going in a direction that isn't right for me, I've started this blog (my own wagon) to keep me focused on other things.
I do not promise to be interesting, inspiring, or uplifting. I do, however, promise to keep it real. I have been know on frequent rare occasion to blurt things out so there may be some colorful language and/or situations that will be posted. I do not intend to offend. Just take my posts with a grain of salt and come back tomorrow.
With that, happy blogging....

No comments:

Post a Comment